Pages

9/02/2013

ELVIS - IN D-E-M-A-N-D

Some years ago, RCA released an album "Elvis In Demand". It was a compilation of several Elvis songs released for the British Elvis fanclub. And ofcourse a bootlegger released the songs with some extra songs.
01. Suspicion
02. High Heel Sneakers
03. Got A Lot O´ Livin’ To Do
04. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
05. Please Don´t Drag That String Around
06. It´s Only Love
07. The Sound Of Your Cry
08. Viva Las Vegas
09. Do Not Disturb
10. Tomorrow Is A Long Time
11. Long Lonely Highway
12. Puppet On A String
13. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
14. Summer Kisses, Winter Tears
15. It Hurts Me
16. Let It Be Me
BONUS TRACKS:
17. I Forgot To Remember To Forget (live)
18. Little Mama (live)
19. I Love you Because (duet with Lisa Marie)
20. In The Ghetto (duet with Lisa Marie)
21. Don’t Cry Daddy (duet with Lisa Marie)
22. If I Can Dream (duet with Celine Dion)
23. If I Can Dream (duet with Celine Dion live version)

No comments:

Post a Comment