Pages

8/18/2016

STOP, LOOK & LISTEN



THE ULTIMATE SPINOUT RECORDING SESSIONS
 
(CD BOX, 3 CARDBOARD CD’S) 

A sublime 3 cd boxset with the most complete SPINOUT recording sessions, incl. many tracks unreleased by Elvis' official record company.
This stunning box also includes the complete film versions and original mono album ! Plus some newly discovered demo recordings of songs rejected by Elvis and the Colonel and written by Dolores Fuller.
Including a great full color booklet !

TRACKS:
The original STEREO album
The original MONO album
The MOVIE versions

THE OUTTAKES
Smorgasboard - takes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Stop, Look And Listen - takes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Am I Ready - takes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Beach Shack - takes 1,2,3,4
Never Say Yes- takes 1,2,3,4,5,6
Spinout- takes 1,2,3,4,5
All That I Am - takes 1,2,3,4,5,6
Adam and evil - takes 1-20
Down In The Alley - takes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 /
Tomorrow Is A Long Time- takes 1,2
I’ll Remember You - vocal overdub takes 1,2,3
I’ll Be Back - master take call only
different mix takes 2-6 / screaming girls version
THE MOVIE VERSIONS:
Spinout
Stop, Look And Listen
Adam And Evil
All That I Am
Never Say Yes
Am I Ready
Beach Shack
Spinout
Smorgasboard
I'll Be Back

BONUS TRACKS:
I’ll Remember You ( Red West demo )
Theatrical Trailer
Rejected songs written by Dolores Fuller:
Messed up World / Classy Chassy / You Can't Win Them All

No comments:

Post a Comment