Pages

5/17/2017

PRESLEY MEETS CASH

YELLOW & BLACK VINYL : VERY LIMITED EDITION 


This series of 10 inch records will focus on the connection between Elvis and other music legends. Elvis sang songs which were made famous by them or the other way around.
This interesting new series will start of with PRESLEY MEETS CASH!

A great listening experience as well as great way to find out the influence OF Elvis and the influence ON Elvis by other artists.

Available in : BLACK & YELLOW vinyl. Each limited to only 200!
  
TRACKS:
JOHNNY CASH:
I FORGOT TO REMEMBER TO FORGET (alternate take)
FOLSOM PRISON BLUES (alternate take)
I WALK THE LINE (alternate take)
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE (alternate take)
A THING CALLED LOVE (master)
FRANKIE’S MAN JOHNNY (master)'

ELVIS PRESLEY:
I FORGOT TO REMEMBER TO FORGET (live October 1955)
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE (TAKE 2)
A THING CALLED LOVE (TAKE 1)
FRANKIE & JOHNNY (TAKE 1)
FOLSOM PRISON BLUES / I WALK THE LINE (LIVE, AUGUST 14 1970)


No comments:

Post a Comment