Pages

6/16/2018

SPLICED TAKES CONTINUED

Nothing is "sacred" in the "import CD world"
CD 1 - "Love Letters From Elvis":
Love Letters - When I´m Over You - If I Were You - I Got My Mojo Working - Heart Of Rome - Only Believe - This Is Our Dance - Cindy, Cindy - I´ll Never Know - It Ain´t No Big Thing - The Sound Of Your Cry - Sylvia - Mary In The Morning - Life
CD 2 - "Easter Eggs":
Run On - How Great Thou Art - Stand By Me - Where No One Stands Alone - Down In The Alley - Tomorrow Is A Long Time - Love Letters - So High - Farther Along - By And By - In The Garden - Beyond The Reef - Somebody Bigger Than You And I - Without HIm - If The Lord Wasn´t Walking By My Side - Where Could I Go, But To The Lord - Come What May - Fools Fall In Love - Oh How I Love Jesus
CD 3 - "G. I. Blues" & "Kissin´ Cousins":
Tonight Is So Right For Love - What´s She Really Like - Frankfort Special - Wooden Heart - G. I. Blues - Pocketful Of Rainbows - Shoppin´ Around - Big Boots - Didja Ever - Blue Suede Shoes - Doin´ The Best I Can - Tonight Is All Right For Love - Kissin Cousins - Smokey Mountain Boy - Gold In The Mountains - One Boy, Two Little Girls - Catchin´ On Fast - Tender Feeling - Anyone - Barfoot Ballad - Once Is Enough - Kissin´ Cousins - Echoes Of Love - Long Loneyl Highway
CD 4 - "Elvis IN Concert" (No Comments):
Also Sprach Zarathustra - See See Rider - That´s All Right - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Teddy Bear / Don´t Be Cruel - You Gave Me A Mountain - Jailhouse Rock - How Great Thou Art - I Really Don´t Want To Know - Evlis Introduces His Father - Hurt - Hound Dog - My Way - Can´t Help Falling In Love / Closing Riff - I Got A Woman / Amen - Elvis Talks - Love Me - If You Love Me (Let Me Know) - O Sole Mio / It´s Now Or Never - Trying To Get To You - Hawaiian Wedding Song - Fairytale - Little Sister - Early Morning Rain - What´d I Say - Johnny B. Goode - And I Love You So - Blue Suede Shoes - Mystery Train / Tiger Man - Little Darlin´ - Help Me - Unchained Melody
If you decide to purchase the "spliced takes" CD's then I think you have to stick with the original CMT/Star releases. This is just a copy of the previously released CD's by Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment