Pages

10/11/2020

SMOOTH CHICAGO NIGHTS - update

Here's an update for the upcoming MxF release Smooth Chicago Nights. This release holds, as mentioned here before, the October 14 and 15, 1976 shows in soundboard quality. 

We already have these shows in our collection for a long time, whether in bootleg (Chicago Beat / Bringin' The House Down) or official form (FTD Chicago Stadium).

The artwork is the reason we need this release in our collection: It's beautiful and of course it is nice to have these concerts on vinyl. 

There are different variations of this release: blue version, white/baby blue version & black version. There are also two different deluxe versions of this release.



Each version holds a bonus CD with an ambience recording from the complete concert of October 15, 1976. The bootleg Bringin' The House Down and the FTD Chicago Stadium only are previously released as an incomplete show. You can download your sample here: https://1fichier.com/?6qd6jnoe3vvpr2l2549n

The 2x Black Vinyl is housed in a deluxe 300 grams gatefold sleeve that includes together the double vinyl set a Bonus the CD and incredible art card in  glossy paper 30x30 cm hand-numbered. Each copy has an exclusive sticker. 

Coloured vinyl: 

2 × Vinyl LP, Album, Gatefold cover, Limited Edition, Multicolor Marble white-gray & baby blue, limited edition of only100 copies 

2 × Vinyl LP, Album, Gatefold cover, Limited Edition, Dark Azure (Blue), limited edition of 100 copies

Both the colored version will include together with the bonus CD and an exclusive personalized art card lp sized 300-gram glossy paper hand-numbered and an art sticker.

Limited box deluxe edition

The MxF label decided to produce a limited box (deluxe edition) of only 100 copies that has exclusive content. The box set will be produced in two different variations of 50 copies each. Every variation will present a  RED  color of vinyl with a different sticker.

The deluxe edition has

  • exclusive glossy large art sticker (2 versions)
  • exclusive heavy boxset factory printed 31 x 31 x 3,5 cm
  • double LP set with red vinyl
  • exclusive certificate of authenticy (2 different versions)
  • the bonus CD is housed in an exclusive glossy deluxe sealed digipack (2 versions)
  • exclusive poster on high glossy paper (60 x 30 cm, 2 versions)
  • exclusive tote bag, 140 grams
  • Exclusive foldable water bottle (contains 05, liter) 
  • Exclusive cassette with the soundboard recording from the October 14, 1976 concert. The cassette artwork is produced in a folded A4 format, printed on both sides

MxF also provides the test version of this release. 

This test pressing has an exclusive glossy large art sticker, heavy boxset factory printed 31 x 31 x 3,5 cm, each one is hand numbered, T-shirt, exclusive certificate (matt paper 300 grams)

 

1 comment:

  1. I live in Madagascar ( East Africa),and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender Mr Benjamin Breil Lee and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on ...... 247officedept@gmail.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me or Chat with him on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 as well.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete