Pages

5/22/2014

AROUND MIDNIGHT




(1CD, LABEL: VERVE, LAS VEGAS, AUGUST 21, 1974, MIDNIGHT SHOW)
SOUNDBOARD RECORDING
Here's another CD from the Verve label. According to my information this is NOT 
a new CD. We already have this show as disc two of the FTD release Nevada Nights.


Tracklist:

1. See See Rider 
2. I Got A Woman / Amen 
3. Story about Bobby Jean 
4. Love Me 
5. If You Love Me (Let Me Know) 
6. It's Midnight 
7. Big Boss Man 
8. Fever 
9. Love Me Tender 
10. All Shook Up 
11. Dialogue 
12. I'm Leavin' 
13. Softly As I Leave You 
14. Hound Dog 
15. You Gave Me A Mountain 
16. Polk Salad Annie 
17. Band Introduction 
18. If You Talk In Your Sleep 
19. Why Me Lord 
20. Havin´Fun On Stage 
21. Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel 
22. Hawaiian Wedding Song 
23. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 
24. Let Me Be There 
25. Can't Help Falling In Love 
26. Closing Vamp 


We don't need this one, although it is in "improved" sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment