Pages

5/22/2014

LIVIN' ON THE EDGE

(2-CD, LABEL: TOUCHDOWN) 

CD 1: The Rehearsal Recordings - speed corrected, improved soundquality.
CD 2) LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA, 23-02-1973 DINNER SHOW

CD 1: The Rehearsal Recordings - speed corrected, improved sound quality. previously released by the FTD label as "From Hawaii To Las Vegas".
Something
You Gave Me A MountainSteamroller BluesMy WayLove MeIt's OverBlue Suede ShoesI'm So Lonesome I Could CryWelcome To My WorldI'll Remember YouI'm So Lonesome I Could CryWelcome To My World
I'll Remember You
Long Tall Sally / Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' OnAn American TrilogyA Big Hunk O' LoveI'm Leaving It All Up To YouFaded LoveI Can't Stop Loving YouSeparate Ways (with band)
Separate Ways (with Band & Orchestra)

Bridge Over Troubled Water
Can't Help Falling In Love


CD 2: Las Vegas, Feb.23,1973 - Dinner Show – new recording never released before
Also Sprach Zarathustra
See See Rider
I Got A Woman / Amen
Love Me Tender
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Steamroller Blues (with false start)
You Gave Me A Mountain
Fever
Love Me
Dialogue
Blue Suede Shoes
I'm Leavin'
Hound Dog
What Now My Love
Suspicious Minds
Band Introductions
Introduction of Tom Moffatt & George Hamilton
I'll Remember You
I Can't Stop Loving You
An American Trilogy
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment